Friday, August 1, 2008

something to share..

today i wanna share some experience i met in my campus which i shall remain unnamed. but i guess most of you know the name of it. ok. i woke up early today, and went to the student's clinic to have my second dosage of injection for hepatitis B. upon reaching the clinic,

i was early and i quickly registered myself. then, i wait patiently for my turn. it is the clinic regulation that the patient must be examined by the nurse before one can seek the doctor's consultation. then, i proceed to the nurse section and the nurse told me that in order to get the hepatitis B injection, i must go to the treasury department to pay RM26 for that jab.(i was like WTF, what the hell i paid the charges for?) she added that i shouldn't have registered myself but i replied that i need to seek doctor's consultation for calcium supplement as i suffered from osteoprenia (signs of osteoporosis).

then again i have to wait for my turn. when my number showed on the electronic board that i should go to room 5, i quickly walked to room and entered. but they made a mistake saying i should go to room 4. ok. again, i waited. this time the number finally shown, and it is clearly my turn. entered the room, greet the doctor and sat down. the doc was looking at me one kind. i told him about the purpose of my visit. he read through my blood test and bone density report before writing the prescription. then i requested that whether i can have some vitamin supplement. he quickly replied no which saying due to what blah blah policies by the uni management, no supplement pills for student. (again, i was like WTF).

then went to the pharmacy to collect my calcium supplements. handed the prescription and WAIT eventhough i am the ONLY one there. ok waited for a while, collected the pills and i quickly went to treasury department which is situated approximately 2km from the clinic to pay the damn RM26.

upon reaching, i ran up to 2nd floor to pay, again waited for the number to blink eventhough i'm the only one there. paid and went down to 1st floor to check why the hell is my education loan haven't deposited into my bank account. again, waited for the number to blink. when it is finally my turn, they told me that they couldn't check for me as the system was down. (WTF!). disappointed.

then, went back to the clinic again and showed the receipt to counter just to photocopy it. ran to the pharmacy and present the receipt to the nurses in the treatment room to get the job done. again waited. the nurse's skill was bad when giving me the jab. it's kinda painful as she simply did the job. (WTF). done and went home.

the moral of the story is, one to need to have all the time in world when he/she needs to deal with my campus. bad services. why need to the medical charges eventhough it is already charged by the treasury department? why students can't request for vitamins supplements? why the hell you need pay the money at a place which is situated so bloody far away? why can't just pay directly? bad time management, low productivity and the list goes on. and i am very disappointed today.

by the way i have something to show you guys.

this is the word they used to described a faulty CPU in tertiary education level.. it is not found in Bahasa Malaysia nor English. what a joke!

No comments: