Thursday, October 9, 2008

front abs replacement

a few weeks back, i noticed my car's front pair absorbers were showing sign of oil leaking. since the absorbers i bought are come with 1 year warranty, so i claimed a pair of new front abs. took it to nearby tyre shop and have it changed. bloody cut throat price but what to do, need to send back the faulty front abs to the seller for claiming process. by the way i'm using full set of improve propex sport abs with improve lowered springs.

the serial no.

new design, without much stickers on it

it comes with the rubber cover to protect the valve

faulty abs

another one

after replaced the faulty abs with the new abs, the front end is much more firmer and finally they got my camber fixed and my front wheels alignment has negative camber. woohoo! however, i really hope that the new front pair of abs won't failed me that soon. if still giving me problem, i will opt for Kayaba RS!

No comments: