Monday, July 28, 2008

flashback~

the other day i was browsing through some files in my home pc, then found out that i have tons of songs which i have not listen since ages ago. since i have nothing to do, so i decided to choose a few must-listen-songs from a few bands to recall some memories from those day when i am still a metal music freak! those songs i selected are

'The Beautiful People' by Marilyn Manson

'Die Motherfucker Die' by Dope

'Master of Puppets' by Metallica

'Blind' by KoRn

'Cowboys from Hell' by Pantera

'Guerilla Radio' by Rage Against The Machine

'Bombshell' by Powerman 5000

'Chop Suey' by System Of A Down

all songs by Slipknot (my all-time favourite)!

i have also selected a few songs from other bands but there are too many for me to list them all out in here. songs from murderdolls, mudvayne, trivium, motorhead, HIM, AC/DC, coal chamber are nice to listen to once a while. although now i seldom listen to metal music but i still like them alot and i guess not many people know that. haha. only those who know me well.

these musics reminds me of those days in secondary when most of my friends were into music scene such as jamming and etc. it is good to recall such memories. haha. and currently listen to these musics bring different kind of feeling. but no matter what, i still have the metal blood inside of me. haha metal rules! haha

No comments: