Friday, January 25, 2008

"quotes of the day"

"The people who trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off, how can i.."

"Light up the darkness"

Bob Marley (Taken from the movie "I am legend")


"I'd found my best love, but i didn't cherish her. I felt regretful after that. It's the ultimate pain in the world. If god can give me a chance, i will tell her three words, I-LOVE-YOU. If this is given a time limit, i'll say this love will last 10 thousands years"


Stephen Chow (Taken from the movie "A Chinese Odyssey Part Two - Cinderella")


"You cannot kill what you did not create"

"People = Shit"

Slipknot



"Anything legal is not necessarily ethical and anything illegal is not necessarily unethical"

Engineering Ethics and Moral



"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

Bender from "Futurama"



“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.”

Maximus Decimus Meridius (Taken from the movie"Gladiator")



"Tonight we dine in hell"

Taken from the movice"300"

"Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do — but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it. "



"A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future."



"God does not play dice with the universe."

"E = mc²"



"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."



Albert Einstein

1 comment:

k0k s3n w4i said...

darn, I loved that Stephen Chow quote. a bit got lost in translation, but still really touching.