Monday, January 7, 2008

rare and exotic (maybe)

this will be my second photoblog (you can't see my face here as i'm not a camwhore?haha..)
let's get to the point.. now i will continue from photoblog#1 but this time i managed to get more exotic rides to you guys.. haha

a toyota celica spotted in um

a nissan silvia s15 spotted at ss14 while i enjoyin' my breakfast at McD

a nissan skyline R32 spotted in Melaka Raya, Malacca while i'm driving

the new honda civic type R spotted in Melaka Raya, Malacca (again?)

a porcshe cayman s spotted in Melaka near Jalan Temenggung

a white mitsubishi evo 5 spotted at 1Utama near ENEOS car park

after showing you guys those exotic rides i managed to snapped, now i shall post some other stuff

last few days, i managed to get myself a book to read (yeah man the first time that i willing to spend money to buy a book to read) and bb found me this book while we shopping at POPULAR at JAYA cause they havin a clearance sales (JAYA gonna demolish soon).. most items are cheap (yeah not all) and bb also bought herself a book to read

this is the book i bought that cost me rm12. it's actually quite a nice book to read although most of the things in the book i knew about it but some are really interesting.. to those female drivers who are my friends, i'm willing to share this book with you guys at minimal charges (hehe..)

while the other day when i was travelling back to KL, i saw some people with stupidity to the highest degree doing something that when-they-have-nothing-better-to-do on the North South Highway.. they were stupid enough that never consider about their own safety and the potential threat to other road users.. i think government should have mat rempits banned from the highway.. to me big bikes convoys are still acceptable as they are more cautious about safety..



look at what these dumbasses doin'

well enough of mat rempits.. now i shall preview my next potential upgrades to my beloved 4g13p.. jeng jeng.. (maybe only lah not yet confirm wan).. it's either


a 1.6 lightened flywheel

or a profiled high cam + cam pulley

well i still not sure which one should i go first cause my budget is kinda tight as my front shocks failed unexpectedly early.. so need to replace the front shock to either OEM specs or short stroke shocks.. hai~ if only my car mod fund is unlimited~ damn~


we have just bid farewell to 2007 and welcomed 2008.. hope 2008 will be a nice year to all of us.. and CNY is coming soon.. more ANG POW~ haha

No comments: